Jira and Confluence Expert
R&D / Gdansk, Poland
Are you a fan of the agile mindset and would like to use your Atlassian tooling know-how in a large-scale organization (1000 developers and product experts)? You think it’s exciting to work together on the development of a product-platform and that you could contribute with your expertise to make collaboration within the company as efficient and pleasant as possible?
About the role
Our experienced agile coaches collaborate with product managers, product architects, DEV teams, UX designers and product owners and continuously enhance our internal large-scale agile framework (Scaled Agile Interface). For this it is important to continuously adapt and develop our tooling system. Therefore, we are looking for you to act as a Jira and Confluence expert to define and roll out the strategy with us. The support of our employees and the implementation of continuous trainings are important cornerstones.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Being a contact person for all technical questions regarding Jira and Confluence.
- Acting as a product owner, but (further) development of some plugins will be also part of your job.
- Gathering requirements and being responsible for development of the plan and concept for further development and coordination with the stakeholders.
- Ensuring the compliance with and advance our quality standards.
- Optimizing the defined processes and evaluating new marketplace apps as well as configurate (own) plugins.
- Configuring, maintaining, and potentially developing (own) plugins.
- Supporting: You will be the SpoC for our entire R&D for technical questions about the structure, the functionality, the workflow and the concepts.
- Training: For offering continuous education for employees, you implement trainings that will be adapted to current needs.
Desired skills & experience:
- Practical experience in use, administration, consulting or support of Jira & Confluence.
- Background in software development.
- Organizational talent with the ability to deal with sensitive issues.
- Strong communication skills and assertiveness.
- Independent work is a prerequisite for using the freedom of decisions in a thoughtful and meaningful way (Autonomy Principle).
- Openness and efficiency in dealing with partners, and working across different locations and countries.
- Excellent English skills.
- Atlassian Certifications would be an advantage.
When submitting your CV, please be aware that, due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, we are currently subject to restrictions that limit our ability to extend offers to non-EU citizens for positions at our lab in Poland. We are keeping the situation under review and will adjust our position should the restrictive measures change. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it on file until further notice.
Jira and Confluence Expert: 18k - 27k PLN gross per month