Entry Level Software Engineer (Mobile) Open The Box
Technology / Barcelona, Spain
Did you just finish your education as a mobile developer and have finished your first projects successfully?
Are you interested to go WAY beyond App Programming and learn the ins and outs of iOS and/or Android, down to the system level?
We are looking for motivated enthusiastic people who want to take their knowledge to the next level. Are you smart, do you like to work in an agile team and do you enjoy getting things done? Join the team!
With us you will work on a mobile project of the uncommon kind, where we are interested in systems level and user level monitoring to provide information to app developers and business owners about their apps, how to improve and change them to be even better for their own customers. Therefore we need to know all kinds of technologies, and go deeper than anyone else. We work in full CI DevOps, your code will be deployed every 2-4 weeks at the customers devices, providing a very quick feedback loop on your work, allowing us to improve fast and get ahead in knowledge to everyone else.
Call us and ask us for details!
Barcelona students: we do provide topics for your student projects and master's theses!
At Dynatrace we provide the world leading solution to enable our customer's digital transformation. We provide unprecedented insights into the digital processes and infrastructure that our clients need to operate their own business. We believe strongly in ease of use and automation: nobody should need to read a manual or configure a million options in order to find out whether their business is operating smoothly and their customers are satisfied. We want to alert our clients about problems that their customers are facing quickly, or even before big problems happen, not only alerting them of an issue but pointing out the root cause thereof in an unprecedented AI-driven manner. We can do it as we have all the data we need to provide this amazing service.
According to Gartner our product is world-leading in application performance monitoring. We build it with cutting edge technologies in an agile team. We are pushing DevOps to its next level, calling it No-Ops, where we assure that what you develop ends up with the customer every other week - you certainly won't develop for the waste-bin.
Your role in the team
- You will join a multidisciplinary team where a part from Mobile you will also have access to the development of the whole end to end product
- Mobile development for iOS (ObjectiveC and Swift), and/or Android (Java and Kotlin)
- Conception of new innovative Features in close cooperation with product managers and software architects
- Close interaction in an international development team
- A masters degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science or a technical university or upper education in Mobile Development.
- At least one finished project for mobile.
- Passion and pride for what you do.
- A healthy amount of curiosity, having fun in learning new technologies and tools.
- Team player who is pleasant to work with, interactive and communicative as well as self sufficient.
You will love working with us if
- you want to know and use the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- agile development and teamwork using Scrum is a given for you.
- you like to have fun also at work and are self-motivated.
- like to bring in new ideas and to convince others to build .
We offer competitive salaries depending on your experience, health insurance, merit based salary increase and more. We look forward to your application!