R&D / Barcelona, Spain
Is Large-Scale Development your passion? Are performance, scalability and reliability your driving factors for architectural decisions? Do you agree with our Quality First mantra?
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
If you want to make an impact with innovative enterprise cloud solutions, we are looking forward to getting to know you!
Your role in the team
- Take active part in development and work on technically especially challenging / complex development stories
- Specify technical and non-functional requirements (e.g. scalability, robustness)
- Provide guidance and support to other team members on concrete implementation tasks
- Define and monitor performance KPIs
- Transfer architectural know-how to other developers
- Conduct code reviews on advanced and sensitive changeset domains
- Several years of experience in designing and implementing software architectures
- Successful experience as mentor for new employees
- Excellent technical skills (Java and/or C++)
- Hands-on mentality, Can-do attitude, Team spirit, drive and vision
- Communicative & solution-oriented personality
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Software Intelligence and Cloud Monitoring
- Hi-speed & Hi-tec company with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Unique SaaS approach that allows us to own the Enterprise Cloud Market and provide an extraordinary customer experience
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace (Software Labs in Linz, Hagenberg, Graz, Klagenfurt, Barcelona, Gdansk & Detroit)
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
We offer competitive salaries depending on your experience, health insurance, merit based salary increase and more.
We look forward to your application! Do you want to level up? Join us!