Technical Product Manager: Analytics
R&D / Barcelona, Spain
Dynatrace extends it’s Usability and Conversion offering that is build in our beautiful Barcelona office!
Passionate about creating a WOW-effect for your end users? Want to give customers solutions instead of just findings? Interested in shaping the vision and roadmap within the company? Want to leave an impact and drive a complex topic forward? Looking for an innovative cloud company with a start-up vibe and offices around the globe?
Dynatrace is the global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our unique SaaS approach allows us to own the Enterprise Cloud Market and provide an outstanding customer experience. Thanks to our constant strive for innovation in product and services, we enable our customers like Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others to drive their digital businesses with ease.
Your role in the team
- Leave a footprint and take ownership in driving the roadmap for user behavior, user flow and conversion analytics.
- Discover new product opportunities by combining customer feedback, BigData analytics of real users, business intelligence.
- Deliver features with the team that deliver root cause analysis for usability problems.
- Design use cases end-to-end and provide optimal user experience, without over engineering by truly understanding the user and customer pain points
- Be a leader and take ownership for business outcomes, work the critical path pro-actively, anticipate risks and communicate the so-what effectively to all stakeholders
- Think globally by collaborating with international, agile technical and management teams daily
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to maximize product and use case focus
- College degree in Computer Science or IT environments (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as CTO, Start-up founder, Engineering Lead or Product Manager
- Hands-on Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
- Passionate about technology and self-driven towards amazing customer experience
- Experience in creating analytics products
- Willingness to travel (< 15%)
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Software Intelligence with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
- Great location in the heart of Barcelona, Torre Glòries (22@)
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial.
We offer competitive salaries depending on your experience, health insurance, merit based salary increase and more.
Apply online and be part of our extraordinary Product Management Team! Do you want to level up? Join us!