Enterprise IT Infrastructure Expert
Support / Barcelona, Spain
Are you passionate about IT and you consider yourself a talented allrounder? Would you be motivated to join an IT corporation that has been a leader in its sector for over 10 years? Do you want to become part of an international, agile, communicative team that addresses challenges together?
Dynatrace is a leader in Software Intelligence: we help our customers to deliver software solutions that work perfectly.
We have a very high quality standard and a market leading product that convinced companies like Google, BMW or SAP. We support our customers in their digital transformation and enable what we call self-driving IT: monitoring the cloud with the help of artificial intelligence.
This is not primarily a first level IT Support position although being the local supporter for the Dynatrace Barcelona office is part of the job. We expect good knowledge of enterprise tooling and systems administration in order to participate in and lead some of our global technical projects.
Your role in the team
- You work on our global corporate IT projects as member of a distributed international team
- The global projects include corporate-wide introduction of modern IT client management tools and systems, including Mobile Application Management, Mobile Device Management and Multi-Factor Authentication on all devices
- You will work on Windows as well as Mac and Linux device management and standards development projects. Mac/JAMF knowledge is an added bonus, or interest to acquire this knowledge quickly
- You will also be the IT Support point of contact for 60+ employees at our Barcelona office (mostly software engineers, 45% Mac, 50% Windows, 5% Linux users)
- This includes regular problem solving on client machines, configuration of equipment and onboarding of new employees, as well as setting up and operating the local office equipment
- Started or completed education in or related to IT
- Interest in computers, knowledge of different operating systems (Win, Mac, Linux is a bonus)
- Interest in support and problem solving, hands-on mentality
- Service and customer orientation, good communication skills, both in Spanish and English
- Team player
- This is not a Level 1/Level 2 position. The incumbent will be expected to have the knowledge and desire to participate on global technical projects. In addition, you will have the opportunity to be a local hero by caring for the Barcelona office and helping to ensure their success.
- Fun work environment in a highly motivated international team
- A role with self-responsibility in a flat hierarchy
- A great office location with nice people and good perks
We offer competitive salaries depending on your experience, health insurance, merit based salary increase and more.
We look forward to your application! Do you want to level up? Apply