Support and Systems Administration
Support / Barcelona, Spain
Are you passionate about IT and you consider yourself a talented allrounder? Would you be motivated to join an IT corporation that has been a leader in its sector for over 10 years? Do you want to become part of an international, agile, communicative team that addresses challenges together?
Dynatrace is a leader in Software Intelligence: we help our customers to deliver software solutions that work perfectly.
We have a very high quality standard and a market leading product that convinced companies like Google, BMW or SAP. We support our customers in their digital transformation and enable what we call self-driving IT: monitoring the cloud with the help of artificial intelligence.
Your role in the team
- You work tightly with our IT helpdesk
- You are the point of contact for 60+ employees for their basic IT support (mostly software engineers, 45% Mac, 50% Windows, 5% Linux)
- You install and set up new laptops for employees
- You are contacted with requests and problems and help solve them
- You introduce new employees to our systems and security policies
- You support all office IT projects like installations of equipment, configuration of screens and presentations
- Started or completed education in or related to IT
- Interest in computers, knowledge of different operating systems (Win, Mac, Linux is a bonus)
- Interest in support and problem solving, hands-on mentality
- Service and customer orientation, good communication skills, both in Spanish and English
- Team player
- Fun work environment in a highly motivated international team
- A role with self-responsibility in a flat hierarchy
- A great office location with nice people and good perks
We offer competitive salaries depending on your experience, health insurance, merit based salary increase and more.
We look forward to your application! Do you want to level up? Apply