Technical Writer - Information Development
Technology / Barcelona, Spain
Are you a geek at heart?
Maybe you’re a tech blogger, technology enthusiast, or you just enjoy writing to help people better understand software and keep up with the latest trends in IT?
Love identifying the needs of end-users and sharing your insights in clear, conversational English?
Then, this work is for you!
Desired skills and experience
- At least 3 years of digital-content editing and help-system development in a software-development environment
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills with the ability to produce clear, precise, and conversational copy for the web
- Ability to test-drive new software to understand technical features and gain an end-user perspective
- Familiarity with web-application architecture and deployment concepts (for example, n-tiered, distributed, containerized, and cloud-based applications)
- Familiarity with best practices related to web accessibility, usability, and content development for web applications
- Basic knowledge of Markdown, HTML, CSS, Git, and JIRA
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work in an agile software environment
- Diplomatic demeanor, cool under pressure, and easy-going interpersonal skills
- Ability to visualize and communicate complex information
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Creative thinker with the ability to turn technical requirements into compelling stories
- Experience in communicating effectively with key stakeholders across the organization
- Be part of the Dynatrace team with offices in Austria, Poland, Spain, and the US
- Use your deep web-application knowledge to explain product functionality to users
- Serve as a proxy for our customers while interfacing with product managers and developers
- Write detailed product descriptions and procedures that are concise and scannable
You will love working with us if
You want to know the latest cutting-edge technologies.
Agile development and teamwork using Scrum is our DNA
You like to have fun also at work and are self-motivated.
Like to bring in new ideas and to convince others to build .