Technology / Barcelona, Spain
Can you dissect any webpage making use of the developer tools of your favorite browser?
Can't wait for ES6 to be fully supported by all of them?
Do you regularly look up the new features of Chrome and do you enjoy to try them out on cool new sites and frameworks?
Do you actually want to do all this fun stuff as part of your job? Look no more.
We are looking for people that are motivated by excellence in and want to be the best in the world at what they do, and at the same time are playful and curious to try out and experiment with new technology.
If you like to quickly hack something together to try out things ('just gimme a minute') but at the same time are also keen to write super robust production code that never breaks ('not on my shift'), we would be interested to meet you.
If you have fun looking at complex interconnected technologies, solving nontrivial problems in an innovative, elegant way, or sifting through very high dimensional data and displaying it such that it remains intuitive, we want to meet you even more. We love to learn from you as we hope you would like to learn what we have to offer.
Barcelona New LAB:
At Dynatrace we provide the world leading solution to enable our customer's digital transformation. We provide unprecedented insights into the digital processes and infrastructure that our clients need to operate their own business. We believe strongly in ease of use and automation: nobody should need to read a manual or configure a million options in order to find out whether their business is operating smoothly and their customers are satisfied. We want to alert our clients about problems that their customers are facing quickly, or even before big problems happen, not only alerting them of an issue but pointing out the root cause thereof in an unprecedented AI-driven manner. We can do it as we have all the data we need to provide this amazing service.
According to Gartner our product is world-leading in application performance monitoring. We build it with cutting edge technologies in an agile team. We are pushing DevOps to its next level, calling it No-Ops, where we assure that what you develop ends up with the customer every other week - you certainly won't develop for the waste-bin.
Your role in the team
- Usability Engineering UX designs and processes, user workflow and tests
- Conception of new innovative Features in close cooperation with product managers and software architects
- Close interaction in an international development team
- Proven track record in building easy to use and intuitive web sites, getting projects completed and into production
- Passion and pride for what you do
- A healthy amount of curiosity, having fun in learning new Technologies and Tools
- Team player with a solid level of quality and pride in your own work, responsible and self sufficient
- Taking beers with the team (just sometimes...)
You will love working with us if
- you want to know and use the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- agile development and teamwork using Scrum is a given for you.
- you like to have fun also at work and are self-motivated.
- like to bring in new ideas and to convince others to build .
We offer competitive salaries depending on your experience, health insurance, merit based salary increase and more. We look forward to your application online: