Senior UX Designer: New Lab
R&D / Barcelona, Spain
Illustrator | Sketch | Mobile First | Software as a Service | B2B | Big Data | Cloud Monitoring | AI-powered
Excited about the new Dynatrace Barcelona Lab? Exciting about joining to the most diversified, technical and visual UX challenge? Looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together as a team?
Dynatrace software intelligent: AI-powered, full stack & automated. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like Netflix, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
What we do in Barcelona New LAB
Session Replay which allows organizations to play back unique web or mobile sessions in a “movie-like” experience, providing an end-to-end record of the customer journey from the user’s perspective. Session Replay joins Dynatrace’s Real User and Synthetic Monitoring capabilities to extend the company’s all-in-one digital experience management offering.
Your role in our UX core team
- Design and build complex user interfaces end-to-end
- Focus on the target audience and optimize information architectures & workflows
- Create product design mocks (Sketch), interactive click-mocks (InVision), infographics, illustrations and icons (Adobe Illustrator)
- Add widgets, resources and how-tos to our living style guide
- Collaborate with product management, development, marketing, sales and employer branding teams
Our expectations of you
- More than 3 years of experience in UX Design (more than portfolio websites, ideally software solution)
- Technical understanding that goes beyond clicking through Wordpress
- Strive for visual clarity, simplicity, consistency, balance and beauty
- Think in information structures, data hierarchies, flows and usability principles
- Familiar with Illustrator and Sketch
- Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- you enjoy a lot of variety (considering new requirements, workflows, mock-ups, prototypes, web design, illustration, infographics, employer branding, online- and print-marketing).
- you want to collaborate with an international team of 12 experienced designers.
- working tech-, movie-, gaming- and pop-culture into the brand is attractive to you.
- UX is more than usability and design to you.
- you take mobile first for granted.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the average salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is from 35/45K€ gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Convince yourself of Dynatrace and apply online.