Organizational talent - Office Management
Administration / Barcelona, Spain
Are you fired up if you can provide organizational support to our brand new Barcelona Lab? Do you want to work in one of the most innovative IT companies that has been the world market leader for more than 10 years? Do you want to be part of an agile team that masters challenges together and lives open communication ?
Then we would like to get to know you!
Your varied role in the team
- Managing telephone and personal support of (international) customers and guests
- Being responsible for purchasing and administration of office supplies and stock
- Organizing events and company celebrations (eg Meetups, tech conferences,... - Dynatrace conference for developers)
- Being the central interface to accounting and general assistance tasks
- Coordinating travel arrangement including, booking flights, accommodations and itineraries for our colleagues abroad
- Managing incoming correspondence and handle when appropriate
- Supporting HR department with ad hoc HR administration
Our expectations of you
- Business or administration education at a high school level
- First work experience in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of English & Spanish in spoken and written
- Extroverted personality with high service orientation & team spirit
- Organizational talent with a certain resilience & independent way of working
- Advance level of MS Office and interest in new technologies
You will feel comfortable with us, if
- You are humorous and enthusiastic teamplayer that keeps a cool head even in stressful situations and always supports each other.
- You like diversified tasks with high personal responsibility.
- You appreciate flat hierarchies with short decision paths and a great deal of creative freedom .
- An international environment is exciting for you and you like to communicate in English.
Join our unique Office Management Team and apply online now.