Software Engineer for NoOps Automation (m/f)
- Full time
- Team: DevOps Engineering and NoOps Automation
- Linz, Austria
- 4.61 / 5 on kununu
- Owner of pre-production environments for Dynatrace R&D globally in a Continuous Delivery Toolchain
- Define, extend and code test environments as 'Infrastructure as Code' by using tools like Ansible for automated E2E Testing
- Extend our UI Test Framework Tooling to enable Dynatrace R&D for UI Test Automation
- Implement KPI reporting for Dynatrace NoOps Automation
- Helping to drive NoOps Enablement in Dynatrace R&D
- Coordination & Collaboration with other teams like Dev Teams, Product Architects or DevOps
- Technical study related to Software Engineering and/or experience in Development or DevOps
- Sound Java knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies
Why join Dynatrace
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH
Another reason are our employer benefits. See here our favourite ones:
Discount for public