Graphic Designer for Employer Branding (m/f/x)
- Full time
- Team: Brand and Communications
- 4.64 / 5 on kununu
- Develop designs for a wide variety of use cases (including POS, print, digital, SWAG, etc.).
- Liaise with the R&D social media & comms colleagues to produce fresh, innovative and on-brand content across social platforms.
- Provide design support for our careers websites, creating visuals such as promotional banners and blog imagery where necessary.
- Illustrate concepts across all our R&D employer brand communications.
- Work with the global R&D team to develop and implement design creatives & solutions ensuring you effectively communicate technical requirements and limitations.
- Retouch images, varying from employee photos to campaign photography.
- Field ad hoc design requests from all areas of the Dynatrace R&D locations.
- Support in creating, maintaining and managing the visual system, brand identity, quality and brand guidelines for our R&D wide employer brand.
- 3+ years of professional experience in the area of Graphic Design
- Highly talented designer with the ability to step into the shoes of developers
- Expert level using Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Figma and other common design tools
- Entrepreneurial mindset, the curiosity to challenge status-quo and raise the bar in the field of employer branding
- Proactive, communicative and outgoing personality - a real team player
- Excellent German and English skills (spoken & written)
You will love this job, if you
- can't wait to support our unique R&D employer branding team
- strive for visual clarity, consistency, balance, and beauty
- are passionate for working in a fast-paced environment
- prioritize tasks and juggle multiple projects easily
- want to improve your skills and grow within your craft
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public
Feel free to contact us!
Contact for Linz