Are you searching for a new creative challenge? Are you interested in designing employer branding materials for more than 750 Dynatrace R&D employees worldwide? Are you looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together? So do we.
In a nutshell, the purpose of the R&D Employer Branding team is to attract, hire and retain the best (tech) talent for Dynatrace – throughout the entire candidate and employee journey.
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high-quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to serve companies like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan, and many others.
- Develop designs for a wide variety of use cases (including POS, print, digital, SWAG, etc.).
- Liaise with the R&D social media & comms colleagues to produce fresh, innovative and on-brand content across social platforms.
- Provide design support for our careers websites, creating visuals such as promotional banners and blog imagery where necessary.
- Illustrate concepts across all our R&D employer brand communications.
- Work with the global R&D team to develop and implement design creatives & solutions ensuring you effectively communicate technical requirements and limitations.
- Retouch images, varying from employee photos to campaign photography.
- Field ad hoc design requests from all areas of the Dynatrace R&D locations.
- Support in creating, maintaining and managing the visual system, brand identity, quality and brand guidelines for our R&D wide employer brand.
- First professional experience in the area of Graphic Design
- Highly talented designer with the ability to step into the shoes of developers
- Expert level using Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Figma and other common design tools
- Entrepreneurial mindset, the curiosity to challenge status-quo and raise the bar in the field of employer branding
- Proactive, communicative and outgoing personality - a real team player
- Excellent German and English skills (spoken & written)
You will love this job, if you
- can't wait to support our unique R&D employer branding team
- strive for visual clarity, consistency, balance, and beauty
- are passionate for working in a fast-paced environment
- prioritize tasks and juggle multiple projects easily
- want to improve your skills and grow within your craft
When applying for this role please include a link to a brief portfolio showing a few selected commercial projects you worked on in the past — clearly outlining the problems and/or business opportunities taken on with your work, as well as your role and specific responsibilities as part of a multidisciplinary team.
That should mostly touch on the process applied to find solutions and overcome challenges, rather than focusing just on visual polish and final deliverables.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.