Are you excited about creative web development? At Dynatrace, you will have the opportunity to convert our high-quality standards regarding user experience into fast, robust, and user-friendly components and applications.
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
Your role in the team
- Design and develop modern React micro-applications based on Serverless frameworks, delivering a great user experience
- Visualize smart and complex data structures gathered from various sources
- Use modern web technologies as a basis for progressive web apps
- Pay attention to accessibility and scalability during the development
- Technical studies (HTL, Uni, FH) related to Software Engineering
- Experience with and enthusiasm for modern web development and its paradigms (Rollup, Snowpack)
- High-quality standards, as well as analytical thinking skills (critical questioning desired)
You will love this job if
- you are attracted by complex challenges and a diverse range of tasks.
- you always think out-of-the-box and expand your knowledge.
- you appreciate open communication as well as an internationally distributed team and work environment.
- you love to work in a creative team with exciting web and cutting-edge technologies.
Do you want to find out how the application process at Dynatrace looks like? Check out what our Dynatracers have to say about it.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.