- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using Sketch and InVision
- Must be adept at creating and maintaining semantic Handlebar templates
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary
- Estimate the effort for the UI related assignments
- Participate in the sprint and project cycles and code/implement the UI changes as needed by the integration/functionality
- Work with Node modules to implement or improve the UI build process
- Assist business teams and provide solutions to UI content asset setups for multiple sites
- Review website and feature coding, plan future website upgrades and assist with the development of applications/features
- 4+ years’ experience as a front-end developer.
- 3+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using (Sketch, InVision, etc.)
- A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users, showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- Proficiency using Git version control. Proficiency using the command line.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of professional experience and education
- Knowledge on Cross-browser compatibility Performance optimization Experience with browser-based development tools (Chrome DevTools, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Understanding of responsive design principles Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience with testing and user acceptance best practices
- Knowledge of accessibility and usability guidelines
- General awareness of Content management suites is preferred
- Understanding of B2B front-end integrations (Salesforce, Marketo, etc.) is preferred
3 reasons to become one of us:
- People and team – Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
- World leading technology – Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
- International & local – We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public
Feel free to contact us!
Contact for Linz