- Build and lead the roadmap for UX writing within our global UX team.
- Provide strategic writing direction and empowerment.
- Understand product, customer, and business needs.
- Question existing terminology, test for comprehension, and push for plain-spoken alternatives.
- You write with succinctness and simplicity in mind, and always with the user in mind.
- 5+ years of UX Writing experience for software products
- open-minded, autonomous, driven, and quick in understanding technology
- strategical thinker and educator
- native fluency in written and verbal English, with excellent writing and editing skills
- background in engineering and/or technology and have an easy time understanding complex technical topics
- solid understanding of UX principles and processes
You will love this job, if
- are convinced that UX Writing is a core part of any UX strategy
- know that great UX hinges on great writing.
- excel in explaining complex technical problems on napkins. We have a lot of both.
- you want to work at a global leader with flat hierarchy and open door policy.
- you are interested in an international and diverse workplace.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public