Leadership | Mentoring | Team Organization | Strategy | Cross-Lab Team Alignment |
You are a passionate leader? You are ready for a challenging role with driving innovation in multiple teams? You see the big picture and have a talent to align people and foster collaboration? You want to share your knowledge and be active in team development? You are ok to travel to Linz 2-3 days a week to work together with your team?
What you will be part of:
We are a diverse, passionate and open-minded group of experts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. Our product helps more than 2,300 customers around the world to accelerate their digital transformation by monitoring, optimizing and scaling any application in any cloud. Millions of people benefit from our multi-cloud observability solution on a daily basis: in banking transactions, while traveling, shopping or in the health sector. d Health Care, JP Morgan and many more trust to successfully drive their digital transformation.
Our journey in Vienna has just begun:
The Vienna office was created in November 2019 and started with two people laying the groundwork for the future of our Dynatrace Platform. Today the Lab already consists of more than 30 employees and is still growing. In Vienna, we have a big vision– focusing on developer experience and extensibility on top of the current product. To implement these ideas, we need smart and brave people who think beyond code. People eager to understand the bigger picture and overarching vision. And above all, we need a team of people that is keen to make things happen and share our motivation to provide value to millions.
- Manage several development teams (mainly based in Linz) and grow the team even further by finding the right talents
- Define the organizational setup of the teams in strong collaboration with internal stakeholders across our growing collection of development labs in Austria and Europe
- Inspire and empower your team through mentorship and coaching, provide career guidance, live and develop the Dynatrace value and culture in Vienna
- Plan, monitor and steer strategic development topics, take part in strategic roadmap planning and improve development processes
- Live, support and develop the Dynatrace values and culture, translate the vision into the competencies of the lab and to drive innovation
- Be the Sparring Partner of our Lab Lead and represent our office in Vienna in close cooperation with him
- Several years of (leadership) experience as Development Manager, CTO, or similar experience in an agile software environment
- Experience in building and scaling software development teams and ability to work and scale within a fast-growing 2500+ people company
- Demonstrate passion for leading through coaching and mentoring
- An entrepreneurial and technical mindset to understand the business goals and needs as well as having an overview of the local talent market
- Outstanding communication skills, flexibility and a dynamic mindset
- Open to work from Linz 2-3 days per week
- Excellent English skills
Why join Dynatrace
- Continuous growth opportunities in an environment catered towards learning, creativity, and innovation
- International environment with strong cross-lab collaboration
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other and celebrating success together as a team
- Startup feeling in our brand-new office location in 22nd floor of Icon Tower Vienna
- Flat hierarchy, where you are enabled to voice your opinions
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 80,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.