DevOps | Continuous Delivery | Automation | Self Healing IT
You care about production environments and their architecture? You hate manual interventions and like to automate? Becoming the person to go-to is something that you always wanted to achieve? Then joining our ACE (= Autonomous Cloud Enablement) team as SRE in Graz is the step you have to take!
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide and we are operating out of Graz as well since 2019.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. Our Value Creation Teams in Graz focuses on “Digital Business”. Digital Business is a combination of platforms, tools and services to deliver an unrivaled, world-class customer lifecycle experience. With these digital services we get deep insights into the customer journey enabling us to offer proactive support and services, identify new business opportunities, drive operational excellence and ultimately ensure customer success.
Your role in the team
- Take responsibility for production environments to keep them up and running
- Support Developers, Architects and Product Managers by providing input from observed issues
- Push automation and further improvements on self-healing infrastructure
- Improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of our services (e.g: enable self-service for reporting, release management)
- Influence the future product direction through ideas, prototypes and proof-of-concept implementations; also by acting as customer zero
- Technical study related to Software Engineering / Informatics
- More than 3 years of working experience in SRE, DevOps or related field
- Experience in Software Development / Software Architecture
- Experience with cloud technologies, especially AWS
- Team player with outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving approach, coupled with a sense of ownership and nosiness
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum, Kanban) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you are a looking for a non-hierarchical and outcome-oriented company culture with a unique team spirit and start-up atmosphere in Graz.
Seeing is believing. Check out our Dynatrace Graz Lab.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Convince yourself of Dynatrace and apply online!
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.