Senior Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/x)
- Full time
- Team: DevOps Engineering and NoOps Automation
- 4.59 / 5 on kununu
Your role in the team
- Take responsibility for production environments to keep them up and running
- Support Developers, Architects and Product Managers by providing input from observed issues
- Push automation and further improvements on self-healing infrastructure
- Improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of our services (e.g: enable self-service for reporting, release management)
- Influence the future product direction through ideas, prototypes and proof-of-concept implementations; also by acting as customer zero
- Technical study related to Software Engineering / Informatics
- More than 3 years of working experience in SRE, DevOps or related field
- Experience in Software Development / Software Architecture
- Experience with cloud technologies, especially AWS
- Team player with outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving approach, coupled with a sense of ownership and nosiness
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum, Kanban) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you are a looking for a non-hierarchical and outcome-oriented company culture with a unique team spirit and start-up atmosphere in Graz.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public
Feel free to contact us!
Contact for Graz