Senior Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/x)
- Full time
- Team: DevOps Engineering and NoOps Automation
- 4.59 / 5 on kununu
Your role in the team
- Take over responsibility for our production environments and keep them up and running together with the team (eg.: release management, automated scaling, reliability architecture)
- Lead daily / weekly / monthly status meetings with our product architects, product managers...
- Push automation and further improvements on self-healing infrastructure to prevent problem recurrence
- Improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of our services (eg: enable self-service for reporting, release management)
- Influence the future product direction through ideas, prototypes and proof-of-concept implementations; also by acting as customer zero
- Technical study related to Software Engineering / similar technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Hands on experience in SRE, DevOps or related areas
- Ideally more years of proven leadership experience
- Experience in Software Development and Software Architecture
- Team player with outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving approach, coupled with a sense of ownership and nosiness
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- you are proactive and enjoy working independently
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public
Feel free to contact us!
Contact for Linz