Technical FinOps Engineer for AWS (m/f/x)
- Full time
- Team: DevOps Engineering and NoOps Automation
- 4.59 / 5 on kununu
Your role in the team
- Provide automatisms to report on cloud costs
- Enable teams to take care of their cloud spend in a self-service fashion
- Work with engineering teams to help understand cost and usage data
- Work with our finance team to build forecast models and explore trends
- Business Informatics study or similar; or equivalent practical experience
- Expertise in AWS ideally coupled with an AWS Solution Architect certification
- Experience in Java Software Development
- Hands-on team player with outstanding communication skills
- Visionary and pro-active (wo)man of action who loves challenges
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- you are proactive and enjoy working independently
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public
Feel free to contact us!
Contact for Linz