Software Engineer for Cloud Application Readiness (m/f)
- Full time
- Team: DevOps Engineering and NoOps Automation
- Linz, Graz
- 4.62 / 5 on kununu
- Team member of CARPE (Cloud Application Readiness Peer Enablement)
- Helping to drive NoOps Enablement in Dynatrace R&D
- Tool evaluation & implementation for Cloud Application Readiness
- Extending & Maintaining Core UI Test Framework
- Monitoring of automated E2E test execution infrastructure
- Defining & Implementing dashboards & tooling to provide visibility about specific KPI's
- Define, extend and code Readiness environments as 'Infrastructure as Code' by using tools like Ansible
- Intensive Collaboration with other teams like Dev Teams to fulfill requirements for Cloud Application Readiness tooling
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Good communication skills
- Strong technical background in one or more technologies like web application stacks, application server or cloud platforms
Why join Dynatrace
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public