Are you motivated to empower developers and closely collaborate with them? Do you always keep up with the latest technology trends? Then we’d love to hear from you! We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform to give our customers visibility and precise, AI-backed answers across their entire digital ecosystem.
You’ll be part of a growing international team of developer relations professionals. Together we proactively promote, onboard, coordinate and enable developers to understand, adopt, steer and contribute to the Dynatrace platform.
We’re looking for a varied team of professionals, supplementing each other with different and overlapping skills. While having most of the skills below in your repertoire would be a bonus, we don’t expect you to tick all the boxes.
- Help our developers to get started using and developing on our brand new platform
- Collect and relay developer feedback while advocating for the developer audience
- Give talks at online and in-person events to raise awareness and grow adoption
- Create varied content, from blog posts and tutorials to videos, course material, and documentation
- Improve the developer onboarding experience by preparing and conducting workshops
- Collaborate cross-team to help ensure great developer experience
- Passion for building and growing a developer community
- Inspire, empower and enable developers with your enthusiasm about technology
- 1+ years of experience as a frontend developer, knowledge in Java or .NET is a plus
- Approachable, empathic personality
- Ability to effectively communicate and clearly explain technology to different audiences
- Excellent presentation and/or writing skills, emphasizing technical content (e.g., blog posts, tutorials, conference talks …)
- We are the #1 Tech Employer in Austria (2021 ranking by trend magazine, statista & kununu).
- The world’s largest enterprises use our solution, including more than 70 of the Fortune 100 companies.
- We are a one-product software company with a flat hierarchy, with over 750+ software engineers.
- International working environment with English as our corporate language.
- We believe in an outstanding employee experience, a culture of innovation and autonomy, along with an entrepreneurial mindset as the basis for an exceptional product that provides real value.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.