About the role
In this role, you will evaluate, plan, and further develop organizational communication and information sharing needs throughout the Dynatrace R&D (Research & Development) organization. You will provide guidance as liaison and expert on effective communication and collaboration methods to the (top) management and facilitate organizational transformation. You’ll act as sparring partner and enabler for the Dynatrace Team to effectively use internal communication tools (SharePoint). In parallel, you act as the trusted advisor and advocate in messaging and content creation for various stakeholders.
About the team
In this role, you will be part of the R&D Employer Branding and Communications team. Our purpose is to attract, hire and retain the best talent for Dynatrace.
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together we are a global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications perform in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis, to name just a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
You'll be responsible for
- Evaluate the internal communication and information sharing needs
- Coordinate, strengthen, and further develop your internal network consisting of various internal stakeholders (top management, leadership team, “internal comms buddies”)
- Define, promote, implement and maintain internal communication guidelines and standards top-down and bottom-up.
- Support internal stakeholders in improving their information methods
- Maintain the internal SharePoint pages, coordinate and update content, and support everyone in writing and drafting effective communications
- Organize company-wide information sharing events, such as annual and mid-year team gathering meetings, town-hall type of events, and other general management meetings.
- Serve as a SharePoint Community Manager and in this role also perform multiple analytical tasks, surveys, generate reports, quality checks, etc.
- Select and advise relevant internal and external stakeholders such as external agencies, IT team, SharePoint developer, etc. for technical developments.
Desired skills & experience
- 3+ years of experience in Project management, Communications, Consulting, or Organizational Development, preferably with a focus in the Tech-Field
- Experience in a communications team, especially internal communications, for agile, hyper-growth, and fast-changing organization
- Strong ability to build relationships and work with people at all levels
- Proven track record of work experience
- Fluent English skills required, additionally good German skills are a plus
- Creative, out of the box and pragmatic thinking
- Strong ability to prioritize and self-manage your time
- You are looking for a diverse and international workspace with a flat hierarchy and open-door culture.
- You want to have a significant impact on the company growth of a global business leader.
- You are independent and self-motivated and want to bring new ideas/new ways to create an awesome employer brand.
- An international environment is exciting for you and you like to communicate in English.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 43.400 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Join us now & apply online!
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.