Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 79 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
At Dynatrace, our drive for innovation is unparalleled, and that’s why customers like SAP, TUI,
Porsche Informatik Austria and others succeed with our products. We’re looking to backfill the position of an Enterprise Account Executive for Austria, who will be taking over the existing customer base, with the expectation to extend our footprint within existing, and grow the overall business by winning new customers. This role with be reporting into the Regional Director for ALPINE.
- Execute on account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential within a pool of regional Enterprise accounts
- Drive new logo acquisition; while working with existing customers to retain and expand Dynatrace consumption
- Build a meaningful relationship on all necessary levels to develop and implement an effective enterprise wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Dynatrace; position Dynatrace relative to the competition
- Evangelize the Dynatrace vision through product demonstrations, events and account specific initiatives
- Develop a network within our partner landscape to ensure Dynatrace success as broad and effectively as possible
- Engage and work closely with all necessary Dynatrace functional areas such as sales engineering, marketing, legal, finance and other lines of business to develop and execute an account and opportunity strategy
- Champion your customers implementations to ensure their success by working closely with our Customer Sales Organization
- A proven and successful track record in Enterprise software sales
- 7+ years of experience as Account Executive within similar software solution companies
- Motivated and disciplined self-starter who consistently delivers excellent results against quota
- Proven ability to manage multilevel sales campaigns within complex organizations
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation and presentation skills on all relevant customer and prospect levels
- Collaborate internally across all supporting resources within sales to maximize your effectiveness, constantly advancing the sales process
- APM experience is a plus, but not necessary. Track record of selling successfully the business value generated by highly sophisticated, complex software solutions for the enterprise space
- Previous sales methodology training in MEDDIC would be advantageous
- Must be fluent in German and English
- We are a market share leader & a 10x magic quadrant leader.
- We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption.
- Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness.
- Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, VMware and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective
agreement for this position, which is EUR 160,000 gross (OTE) per year (based on full-time). We offer a market conform salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Take your chance and apply now with your CV in English!
Dynatrace Austria GmbH
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.