Do you have a customer first mindset? Do you thrive on change? You want to help us to continuously improve our service quality and customer experience? Then join our growing team in Linz! :)
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for managing success, preserving renewals and identifying growth opportunities for assigned accounts in their territory by setting goals, driving adoption, demonstrating value and focusing on growing relationships with key account personnel. The CSM will drive renewals and account growth, navigate enterprise organizations, and collaborate with our Champions and Dynatrace account team alike to ensure on-time renewals.
Position Description & Responsibilities
- Accelerate customer adoption of Dynatrace SaaS/Managed product portfolio through technical enablement, usage training, project planning, and basic onboarding
- Own renewal strategy and subsequent on time renewal of subscription(s)
- Identify strategic, new business growth opportunities
- Build Dynatrace brand awareness and loyalty in assigned accounts
- Defend against competition in assigned accounts
- Conduct regular proactive calls and account review meetings; maintain an accurate record of discussion and action items via Salesforce.com
- Ensure that critical issues are documented and escalated in an expeditious manner for resolution
- Coordinate account activities with sales teams for assigned accounts within territory
- Help customers understand our product roadmap and promote migrations as necessary
- Leverage relationships to aid in the building of reference accounts/contacts
- Act as customer advocate and liaison to become a Trusted Advisor
- A strong business acumen and commercial outlook with a good conceptual understanding of IT operations processes and best practices
- Basic technical understanding of cloud, new stack, and application performance technology
- Proven expertise working with the executive level in client environments, as well as with procurement and business owners
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Awareness of the APM marketplace with an understanding of where Dynatrace is positioned and their key strengths above the competition.
- Highly motivated, energetic and committed to getting results
- Ability to develop strong relationships with the user/customer/internal communities
You want to hear what Dynatrace ONE is all about? Quickly listen to one of our global leaders: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JersWV2n_n4&list=PLqt2rd0eew1biYwD04l3HM_uvDLWXNqBI&index=32&ab_channel=Dynatrace
You want to get a feeling for the expectations on this role from one of your peers? Quickly listen to our CSM Carolina: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRCBMfGGsyM&list=PLqt2rd0eew1biYwD04l3HM_uvDLWXNqBI&index=19&ab_channel=Dynatrace
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 60,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.