Do you enjoy communicating and collaborating closely with other developers? You are a self-motivated problem solver with the ability to think outside the box and tackle problems you haven't encountered before? Then we should get to know each other.
We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform to give our customers visibility and precise, AI-backed answers across their entire digital ecosystem.
You’ll be part of a growing international team of developer relations professionals. As a team, our job is to proactively promote, onboard, coordinate and enable developers to understand, adopt, steer and contribute to the Dynatrace platform.
We’re looking for a frontend developer to join our growing team. Your main responsibility will be to make demo and sample apps, research and provide best practices (e.g. to be used in training courses, talks, and workshops), and contribute cross-team with improvements/bug fixes based on customer feedback.
- Bring in your experience as a developer to help us improve the platform developer experience
- Work closely with developer teams to help them get started, and demonstrate our platform capabilities
- Create demos, sample apps, and templates to showcase the Dynatrace platform
- Take action on developer feedback, by contributing code to our product in a cross-team environment
- Stay up to date on frontend best practices and latest trends
- 3+ years of frontend development experience, preferably with React/Typescript or similar
- Passion for frontend development and latest trends (reading blog posts, articles, …)
- Backend development experience (Java/.NET preferred) is a plus
- Open-minded, approachable, and empathic personality
- Experience collaborating with developers and various stakeholders
- We are the #1 Tech Employer in Austria (2021 ranking by trend magazine, statista & kununu).
- The world’s largest enterprises use our solution, including more than 70 of the Fortune 100 companies.
- We are a one-product software company with a flat hierarchy, with over 750+ software engineers.
- International working environment with English as our corporate language.
- We believe in an outstanding employee experience, a culture of innovation and autonomy, along with an entrepreneurial mindset as the basis for an exceptional product that provides real value.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is €42,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.