You are fanatic about product-led growth? You bring a value-first mindset and love to influence others? You relentlessly focus on ‘what moves the needle’ and methodically explore ways to increase customer adoption?
Partnerships with Hyperscalers (AWS, Azure & GCP) are amongst our top contributors for commercial expansion. As a Senior Product Manager, Growth – Cloud Automation, you focus on ways to extend existing Hyperscaler partnership programs and identify new forms of business value creation for Dynatrace, and our partners. You prioritize and drive identified business opportunities end-to-end and act as the interface between business, product, and customer experience.
As a Senior Product Manager within the Growth Team, you have a solid foundation to craft and explore uncharted territory within the cloud realm. You are given the freedom and autonomy to build future business segments. With great power comes great responsibility, but also plenty of fun and career growth opportunities.
- As a Senior Product Manager you identify, size, and prioritize new hyperscaler growth opportunities that add new business value for Dynatrace and its partners.
- You are the main driver for marketplace integrations (e.g. Azure Liftr) and enable cross-solution collaboration.
- You define strategic outlines and explore the business opportunities for new integrations.
- You measure and analyze business indicators and adoption to determine how well the solution is performing on the market, how it impacts the company operations, and ultimately, how it contributes to profit.
- You shape a methodical approach that enables solution leadership teams to tie agile value increments to customer value, ARR and user adoption.
- You initiate value validation with internal and external users, both qualitative and quantitative.
- 10 years of work experience, with a significant portion in Software Product Management.
- 5+ years working with cloud platform technologies (Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure or similar).
- 3+ years successful cross-team leadership experience.
- Progressively responsible experience on large scale cloud operations projects, preferably for an enterprise software product.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires strong technical and business judgment and solid communication and people management skills.
- Strong operational knowledge with JIRA, Confluence, and other business tools.
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in Business, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience.
- We are the #1 Tech Employer in Austria (2021 ranking by trend magazine, statista & kununu).
- One single, market-leading product: The Dynatrace software intelligence platform, with over 1,000+ software engineers.
- We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience
- The world’s largest enterprises use our solution, including more than 70 of the Fortune 100 companies.
- We believe in an outstanding employee experience, a culture of innovation and autonomy, along with an entrepreneurial mindset as the basis for an exceptional product that provides real value.
- International working environment with English as our corporate language.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is EUR 65,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.