Senior Network Engineer (m/f)
- Full time
- Team: Global Technology Group
- Linz, Austria
- 4.61 / 5 on kununu
Your role in the team:
- Besides your main focus on Linz, you support our labs in Austria as well as our sales offices in Europe in all network related issues including LAN, WAN, wireless, firewall and voice.
- In corporation with the Infrastructure Manager you plan the network architecture for our company-wide-software-defined network (SDN) to recreate optimal paths and reduce build time.
- You implement support and monitor our global LANs/WAN to ensure network systems are operation normally, diagnosing and repairs issues and performance bottlenecks as they occur.
- You are responsible for the roll out of new initiatives including e.g. improved cloud connectivity and virtual firewall deployments.
- One of your main projects will be the buildout of our new office in Linz and the related migration of Cisco ACI/DNA.
- In collaboration with the Telecommunications Manager will support telephony projects and support web conference and collaboration software.
- HTL or University degree in Informatics and several years of work experience in network engineering (LAN, WAN)
- Experience with firewall and security management tools and operations, especially knowledge in Palo Alto Networks Firewalls
- Familiarity with cloud- service technologies like AWS Direct Connect, Transit Gateways or SD-WAN
- Willingness to learn and deal with new technologies (e.g. Cisco ACI/DNA, etc.)
- Reliable and self-driven personality
- Hands-On teamplayer with high flexibility
Why join us:
- World leading technology – Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
- People and team – Inspiring each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
- International & local – We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH
Another reason are our employer benefits. See here our favourite ones:
Discount for public