Machine Learning Engineer (m/f)
- Full time
- Team: AI and DataScience
- 4.6 / 5 on kununu
Your role in the team
- Implement new Machine Learning models for prediction, classification and clustering in close collaboration with our Data Scientists
- Build prototypes using high level programming languages like Python
- Integrate your machine learning modules into our product in collaboration with our Development teams and Product Managers
- Deploy and maintain your models in production
- Excellent programming skills in a high level language (e.g. Python, Java or C++)
- Ideally more than 2 years of experience in implementing and deploying Machine Learning models
- Experience with machine learning frameworks like Keras, Scikit-Learn, Tensorflow, PyTorch and Data Science environments like Jupyter
- Statistical and mathematical know-how advantageous
- Hands-on Teamplayer and proactive (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- Machine Learning is your passion and you want to drive your own ideas.
- you are fascinated by technical challenges and think outside the box.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public