Software | Leadership | Program Management | Technology
Are you excited to gather information, synthesize recommendations, and collaborate with our CTO, CPOs, Architects and Engineers to move the needle on Dynatrace’s product direction with a software engineering team of over 1000 employees?
We are looking for someone to establish focus on the top issues and opportunities, and the capability to drive consensus on visions and plans across leaders, and ultimately drive progress across multiple teams.
If you are full of enthusiasm, we look forward to receiving your application.
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are a global market leader in software intelligence. By providing, analyzing and automatically acting on data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
- You explore and become familiar with relevant product/research efforts across the company and industry, the open-source and research community to have a good perspective on the future of our product.
- You share your insights and updates with our CTO, discuss scenarios and correlations and act as a sparring partner for decisions on technical directions.
- You attend technical sessions to track and follow up on issues to understand the current status of technical initiatives and make sure that they are taken into practice.
- You are looking across product capabilities and platform modules engaging closely with R&D teams to identify and prioritize our top issues / opportunities. Together you define concrete action plans on how to tackle these.
- You create and sustain constructive partnerships across Dynatrace stakeholders.
- You orchestrate company-wide projects requiring collaboration across product/research teams while sharing a common vision.
- You generate crisp reading materials for our CTO with summations, prioritized lists of issues/opportunities, and concrete plans.
- Master's in computer science, Business Informatics, or related Engineering field.
- 3+ years of experience in Technical Program/Project Management, Product Management, Software Entrepreneurship or Software Engineering. Ideally, experience with Monitoring, Cloud technologies, Kubernetes, Security.
- Ability to handle ambiguity, drive clarity, and identify/prioritize issues and opportunities.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and social skills. Ability to communicate thoughts clearly.
- Proven to prioritize a broad range of initiatives.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Be highly self-motivated as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems.
You will love this job if
- you can proactively work on tactical and strategical contributions concurrently.
- you have drive, and you enjoy working in a fast-scaling environment.
- you want to be part of the latest trends and deal with state-of-the-art technologies.
- you are a networker, and you love to drive innovation in an agile environment.
- you want to work with an industry-leading global company with a flat hierarchy and open-door policy.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 65,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.