Product Reliability Engineer (m/f)
- Full time
- Team: DevOps Engineering and NoOps Automation
- Linz, Austria
- 4.61 / 5 on kununu
- Take responsibility for production environments
- Support Developers, Architects and Product Managers by providing input for handling issues, discussing new architecture or features
- Drive automation and further improvements on self-healing infrastructure
- Develop tooling for the SRE team for faster feedback and easier accessibility
- Technical study related to Software Engineering / Informatics
- Experience in Software Development / Software Architecture
- Hands-on team player with outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH
Another reason are our employer benefits. See here our favourite ones:
Discount for public