Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,700 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
As a global R&D recruiting team we focus on finding great talent, anticipating business needs and supporting our hiring managers to hire successfully. We are aiming for successful long term hires and driving an innovative recruiting process with a great candidate experience.
As Recruiting Coordinator you will be part of the Austrian recruiting team and an integral partner in managing the whole candidate journey including onboarding.
- work closely with candidates, recruiters and internal stakeholders of all levels to schedule and confirm phone screens, interviews and workshops
- arrange travel for visiting (international) candidates (incl. visa, hotel), prepare meeting rooms and assist applicants during their onsite interviews
- support the team in candidate communication and sending out bulk emails, e.g. confirming receipt of applications, rejection emails, follow-up correspondence
- be responsible for all administrative topics in our Applicant Tracking System, e.g. updating candidate records and job ads, handling requisitions
- take care of a smooth onboarding of new employees - collect all necessary start documents, be responsible for IT equipment, schedule onboarding sessions
- perform administration support functions as necessary for the Recruiting team, e.g. creation of reports, presentations, employer branding activities, project-support
What will make you stand out:
- several years of experience in (recruiting/HR) administration or related work-experience in a customer oriented / service field - ideally involving multiple agenda management across countries and time zones
- ideally experience with Application Tracking Systems and knowledge of (high-volume) recruiting processes
- ability to take ownership and operate with minimal supervision
- great organizational skills and ability to structure and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- excellent communication skills in English and German (verbal and written interaction)
- great interpersonal skills, empathy and adaptability
Why become part of our team:
- you are an organizational guru who wants to help our recruiting organization staying one step ahead
- you want to be part of a global team, characterized by open-door policy and great team work
- you are looking for an opportunity where you can broaden your experience at a global IT leader
- you love to take responsibility and drive topics forward independently - you can be relied on at all times
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 35,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.