Software Engineer (m/f/x) with focus on Data Science
- Full time
- Team: AI and DataScience
- 4.64 / 5 on kununu
Your role in the team
- Design, maintain and expand our Data infrastructure and Data Science environments (e.g. Databricks, Snowflake running on AWS)
- Prepare data for further processing: Enable our Data Scientists to build and implement new Machine Learning models and conduct Advanced Analytics, for example by implementing Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) processes or compiling datasets for Advanced Analytics (e.g. in PowerBI)
- Scripting (in Python) for data collection, data cleansing, data ingest, distribution, etc.
- Build APIs to provide access to data
- Implement functions for database automation (e.g. PL/SQL)
- Technical degree in a field related to Software Engineering or Data Engineering
- 1+ year of professional experience with focus on databases (ideally)
- Programming skills in a high level language (preferably Python, alternatively Java, C++ or similar)
- Know-how about relational and distributed databases (data modelling, large datasets, etc.)
- Hands-on team player and proactive (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- you love databases and want to create value from data
- you are fascinated by technical challenges and think outside the box.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public
Feel free to contact us!
Contact for Hagenberg