Site Reliability Engineer (m/f)
- Full time
- Team: DevOps Engineering and NoOps Automation
- 4.6 / 5 on kununu
Your role in the team
- Take responsibility for production environments to keep them up and running
- Support Developers, Architects and Product Managers by providing input from observed issues
- Push automation and further improvements on self-healing infrastructure
- Develop tools for reporting
- Create prototypes for potential future product features
- Technical study related to Software Engineering / Informatics
- More than 3 years of working experience in SRE, DevOps or related field
- Experience in Software Development / Software Architecture
- Hands-on team player with outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- you are proactive and enjoy to work independently
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public
Feel free to contact us!
Contact for Linz