DevSecOps I AppSec I Information Security I Secure Architecture | PKI | Security Testing | Security Pipeline | CI/CD
Are you passionate about driving security topics for a global leader that enables digital transformation?
Dynatrace is a leader in Software Intelligence: we help our customers to make their software work perfectly. With high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies, we are proud to convince companies like Google, BMW or SAP and many others. We support our customers with application performance management, infrastructure and digital experience monitoring, and enable self-driving IT through cloud monitoring based on AI.
- To further grow our security team, we are looking for two additional team members.
- Depending on your strengths and interest, you will either focus on Application Verification or PKI.
- With your expertise and passion, you will strongly contribute to building an application submission chain (Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) or security verification pipelines) in extraordinary quality which guarantees authenticity and integrity of distributed applications.
- You either drive the development, design, and implementation of the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) OR establish a fully automated app security verification pipeline and appropriate workflows for Dynatrace apps developed by third parties
- Work closely with product management to evaluate requirements
- Mentor software engineering teams to build, maintain and extend our PKI infrastructure or verification pipeline
- Design and implement secure key management processes (e.g. third parties developing apps)
- Work on secure concepts (e.g. for Open-source development of apps together with third parties)
- Technical studies related to Software Engineering or Information Security
- Minimum five years of professional experience in security engineering or similar
- Strong knowledge and understanding of PKI implementation and lifecycle management (incl. OCSP and CRLs) or CI/CD pipelines and static and dynamic security testing tools (e.g. SAST, DAST, Vulnerability Scanning)
- Broad understanding of Cryptographic Services and multi-cloud security
- Ability to explain complex security topics and risks to diverse stakeholders
- We are the #1 Tech Employer in Austria (2021 ranking by trend magazine, statista & kununu).
- The world’s largest enterprises use our solution, including more than 70 of the Fortune 100 companies.
- We are a one-product software company with a flat hierarchy, with over 750+ software engineers.
- International working environment with English as our corporate language.
- We believe in an outstanding employee experience, a culture of innovation and autonomy, along with an entrepreneurial mindset as the basis for an exceptional product that provides real value.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial and apply online.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.