Dynatrace – the leader in global software intelligence - makes our customers software for millions of people function more perfectly. In our today's digital world, we also aim for being the best company driving innovative data privacy related functionality into our platform.
This job requires a creative thinker, capable of software product and service shaping, far beyond just giving legal advice. You must take ownership for all privacy related product functionality. You assess privacy risks, design and develop sales and customer risk evaluation and protection tools, understand the legal framework and technical implementations and help our product teams to develop pragmatic solutions to create a product that finds a perfect balance between protecting our users privacy and delivering value to our customers. If you are up for this challenge, we are excited to meet you!
Our unique SaaS approach allows us to own the Enterprise Cloud Market and provide an outstanding customer experience. Thanks to our constant strive for innovation in product and services, we enable our customers like Apple, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others to drive their digital businesses with ease.
Your role in the team:
- You work in a global team and collaborate tightly with product management, development, marketing and legal to bring Dynatrace already strong data-privacy capabilities to the next level
- Having a strong European R&D background gives us already a lead in data-privacy mindset - with your help we want to take this further and make data-privacy a clear competitive differentiator and distinctive value add for our customers
- You drive sales and go-to-market tools, that make it easy for our customers to quickly adopt product capabilities and privacy best practices
- You continuously improve and innovate on privacy related approaches, features and tools – especially in and for a modern digital transformed world.
- College degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science, IT Security or Legal (or equivalent experience)
- Basic legal background with strong ability and willingness to dig deep into GDPR and other relevant global privacy frameworks and their application in real world products
- Solid software knowledge to understand technical challenges and operations and development of a SaaS product
- Hands-on Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action with pragmatic, solution-oriented mindset
- Passionate about combining privacy, software and business value
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Software Intelligence with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Unique opportunity to drive all security issues globally
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is EUR 60,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Apply online and be part of our extraordinary Product Management Team.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.