Cloud Software / Systems Engineer (m/f)
- Full time
- Team: Cloud Engineering
- Linz, Austria
- 4.61 / 5 on kununu
- new developments for the integration of various PaaS providers (e.g. Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift)
- use of public cloud providers (AWS, Goolge Cloud, ...) and bleeding edge automation tools (CD Pipelines, Ansible, Chef and Puppet)
- development of innovative solutions in an agile team
- possibility to participate in conferences
- technical study related to IT
- at least 3 years of experience in Systems Engineering
- knowledge of configuration management and Shell Scripting are an advantage, or willingness to learn them
- experience in dealing with public cloud providers
- Understanding and interest in high automation and software quality
Why join Dynatrace
- you are looking for exciting challenges with current cloud technologies.
- innovation is very important to you and you are loving variety.
- you appreciate team spirit and you like to exchange new ideas with your teammates.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH
Another reason are our employer benefits. See here our favourite ones:
Discount for public