At Dynatrace, we have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform to give our customers visibility and precise, AI-backed answers across their entire digital ecosystem.
Dynatrace is looking for a Full Stack Developer to support our rapidly expanding and talented global team. This role will work with our developers and other internal stakeholders in creating a remarkable journey for our users, utilizing cutting-edge technology to push the limits of dynatrace.com and our other digital channels.
- The Digital Marketing Team is a highly visible team making a significant impact on Dynatrace and its digital presence
- Responsible for creating innovative digital solutions to advance the Dynatrace brand, the team’s work is seen by millions globally
- Located within Marketing, this creative team partners closely with designers, marketers, and producers among others within Dynatrace to develop sites, applications and, above all, great user experiences. We are on a mission to build the best digital experience in the world
- You’ll be working with, but not limited to, Vue.js, Craft CMS, HTML, CSS
- Collaborate with other designers, researchers, and developers on new and existing features of the corporate website
- Writing clean, functional, and reusable code on the front and back-end
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile
- Testing and fixing coding issues
- Optimize the speed, performance, and experience of our digital systems
- 2+ years of experience as Full Stack Developer => Vue, React or Angular have been part of your stack as well as CSS, SCSS and semantic HTML
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of professional experience and education
- 1-2 years of experience working with headless content management systems, ideally Craft CMS
- Proficiency with GitHub and Bitbucket (pull request, resolving conflicts, code reviews)
- Knowledge of performance optimization in web technologies
- We are the #1 Tech Employer in Austria (2021 ranking by trend magazine, statista & kununu).
- The world’s largest enterprises use our solution, including more than 70 of the Fortune 100 companies.
- We are a one-product software company with a flat hierarchy, with over 750+ software engineers.
- International working environment with English as our corporate language.
- We believe in an outstanding employee experience, a culture of innovation and autonomy, along with an entrepreneurial mindset as the basis for an exceptional product that provides real value.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.