Angular Frontend Web Developer (m/f)
- Full time
- Team: Angular
- Klagenfurt, Austria
- 4.6 / 5 on kununu
Your role in the team
- Frontend Development of new Web Clients in Angular (>700 Screens)
- Visualization of complex data sets, depending on your interests (e.g. Dashboard, Real User Monitoring, universally usable Component-Library)
- Development of new features as well as migrating existing components to newest technologies
- Securing the scalability of our clients
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Minimum of two years professional experience working with Angular
- Java know-how would also be of advantage
- Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year (Bachelor, Master or PhD) based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH
9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee
Another reason are our employer benefits. See here our favourite ones:
Discount for public