Senior Software Developer / Team Captain (m/f/x) with Kubernetes focus
- Full time
- Team: Leadership
- 4.63 / 5 on kununu
- Initial training: During your 6-12-month training period you will get to know our product and gradually take on more and more tasks in the direction of mentoring, coaching and leadership. This will prepare you for your role as a future leader.
- Software development in Java and/or Angular: you will work actively in software development to get to know our product and the challenges at Dynatrace, especially in the initial phase. As soon as you take over the responsibility for your team, your development part will be gradually reduced and supplemented by other exciting tasks.
- Leadership tasks: As a leader you are able to act proactively to ensure smooth and effective teamwork. You will take care of team-building activities and ensure a good team structure. You are jointly responsible for the individual development of your colleagues and the team
- Experienced software developer (m/f/x) with drive and clear goals
- Several years of experience with Java and/or Angular
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Communicative personality with end-to-end thinking who is enthusiastic about development
- Passion for mentoring, coaching and transferring your own knowledge
- Hands-on team player who also supports the development team
You will love this job if
- you are looking for challenging tasks and enjoy working with the latest technologies.
- an international environment appeals to you.
- you want to take the next step towards a leadership career.
- you take agile development methods (Scrum) for granted.
- you like to work in a team and appreciate an open exchange of ideas at eye level.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public