- Respond to product inquiries and provide assistance to customers via chat, email, web conference and phone.
- Assist customers with their deployment, configuration, problem triage, and troubleshooting of Dynatrace’s software intelligence platform.
- Provide customized recommendations and best practices to customers on how to use Dynatrace to monitor the application performance, cloud infrastructure, and digital experience of their critical applications.
- Deliver live demos a wide range of users (technical and non-technical).
- Work closely together with our Customer Success Managers and Sales in identifying new expansion and revenue opportunities.
- Use your knowledge and experience to help build our collective knowledge through stand-up meetings, ad-hoc brainstorming, and team enablement sessions.
- College degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- several years of work experience in a customer services team (e.g. technical support, consulting, sales).
- Profound knowledge in web technologies and ideally familiar with networking, protocols, and architectures
- Very good English written and verbal communications skills.
- Exceptional corporate presentation and relationship-building skills.
Why join Dynatrace:
- you are innovative, willing to learn and want to contribute to fresh ideas.
- you want to work at a global leader with flat hierarchy and open door policy.
- your are searching for a dynamic environment where your are facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team.
- you are interested in an international and diverse workplace.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public
Feel free to contact us!
Contact for Linz