Excited about Frontend development? “To release or not to release” – that is the question for which we want to provide answers and advice with our Cloud Automation Solution!
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. High-quality standards and cutting-edge technologies are only a few aspects of our market leading solution in which enterprise customers like Porsche, H&M, Delta Airlines, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many more trust to successfully drive their digital transformation.
Your role in the team
- Frontend Development on a grand scale in Angular (>700 Screens)
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Define how the application looks and how it works
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Visualization of complex data sets
- Collaborate with local and international development teams
- Leave a footprint: Drive a brand-new and growing topic at Dynatrace and ensure pace and stability in the further development of the Cloud Automation Solution
- Technical school or study related to Software Engineering
- Experience with frameworks like Angular, Vue or React
- Solid Understanding of Web Application Design Patterns
- Hands-on teamplayerwith high quality awareness and experience with testing
You will love this job if
- you appreciate team spirit and you like to bring in new ideas.
- you are motivated and enthusiastic as your colleagues.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you are excited about learning new technologies.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.