Are you a passionate IT talent and allrounder? Do you want to be part of an agile team that masters challenges together and communicates openly? Do you enjoy taking over responsibility and leading and developing a team, whilst remaining very hands-on? Then we are looking for you to lead our IT team!
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
- Managing our IT client support team (currently 5+ employees in Austria) and actively helping to shape the global growth of the team (including recruiting, development, team building, ...)
- Cooperate closely with the IT organization (Detroit, Boston, Gdansk, Barcelona) as well as participation in global initiatives and responsibility for global IT support projects
- Design, implement and improve IT workflows (e.g., onboarding, training, ...)
- Contribute actively to IT support tasks (IT engineering and client support are part of your onboarding)
- Further development of our IT service desk and collaborating with internal departments such as development, HR, etc.
- Completed IT education (HTL, studies in IT)
- 5 years of experience in IT management: leading, mentoring, and coaching team members; ideally in the area of client support
- Hands-on experience in the client environment (Windows10, macOS, Linux), automatization of IT processes, and infrastructure knowledge
- Excellent German and English skills
- Problem solver with a hands-on mentality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team-oriented and able to prioritize
You will love this job, if
- you have drive, and you enjoy working in a fast-scaling environment.
- you want to be part of the latest trends and deal with state-of-the-art technologies.
- you are a networker, and you love to drive innovation.
- you want to work with an industry-leading global company with a flat hierarchy and open-door policy.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 60,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.