- Tech Currency Crawler: Automatically keep track of technologies, 3rd party libraries and frameworks by crawling the web for infos on new as well as de-supported versions, hotfixes, security-relevant information and end-of-life announcements and by looking up maven repositories. Implement notifications by creating Jira issues. Applied technologies: Java
- ELF Parser: The Dynatrace agent is a native library, restricted in its size. An ELF (Executable and Linkable Format) Parser should scan the agent library and symbol file, and analyse which parts contribute most to file size (machine code blocks – e.g. inlined methods, data sections, etc). Applied technologies: C++
- AI-based Problem Filtering in Large Scale Systems: The number of problems detected in large scale application monitoring may exceed the operator’s attention capacity. In this thesis it should be investigated how effective unsupervised learning can be employed to represent the problem feed in a more concise way. Applied technologies: Python, Java
- 3D data visualisation (Team Mixed Reality Development): The smartscape is an existing visualisation which provides an overview over complex infrastructures. This visualisation will be newly created from scratch to target much more complex use cases. Be part of a development team to implement a 3D visualisation with angular and threejs for the next generation of multi dimensional visualisations. Applied technologies: Angular, Threejs, Typescript
- and many more...
- Help us to further develop our Dynatrace Software Intelligence Solution
- Use your development skills in one of our innovative, highly motivated teams (e.g. Server Backend, Web Frontend, Cloud Monitoring)
- Develop new features and migrate existing components to newest technologies
- To further grow as a developer, one of our Senior Software Engineers will be your mentor
- Technical education (school or study) related to Software Engineering
- Passion for software development
- Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
You will love this job, if
- you look for new challenges with newest technology.
- you appreciate team spirit and like exchanging new ideas with your teammates.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public