Content Creator for Employer Branding and Communications (m/f/x)
- Full time
- Team: Brand and Communications
- 4.64 / 5 on kununu
- Producing, texting and editing content and stories (written, visual and videographic) for social media as well as for external communications.
- Develop detailed content planning, ensuring consistent storytelling across all owned channels in line with the Dynatrace employer brand.
- Creation of new content ideas and formats as well as the implementation of new technologies in order to establish Dynatrace R&D as a leader in digital media communications.
- Responsible for ensuring growth in reach and engagement across all web and social media channels in order to achieve targets.
- Build-up, manage and drive tactical experiments to broaden a network of internal brand ambassadors to deliver high-quality, relevant and engaging content for owned channels.
- Active social media community management together with the communication- and employer branding team.
- Several years of experience in content creation and outstanding editorial and storytelling skills in online and offline media
- Excellent English & German skills (spoken and written)
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, formats, trends and content best practices
- Hands-on experience with social media publishing and reporting tools (i.e. Social Bakers, Post Beyond, Hootsuite etc.) as well as ability to translate trends into actionable ways to engage community needs
- Great passion for people, stories and communities
- Experience with Photoshop, Premier and other editing tools is a plus
You will love this job, if you
- are able to empathize with different, complex target groups
- think in stories, headlines and engaging content
- like to act as a translator between tech jargon and the general public
- have excellent skills in content creation and storytelling
- are an absolute team player
- are not afraid of highly dynamic environments
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public
Feel free to contact us!
Contact for Linz