C++ Software Developer (m/f) for global leader
- Full time
- Team: C++
- Linz, Austria
- 4.6 / 5 on kununu
- Further develop the leading Software Intelligence System in C++
- Focus on Web & Application Server, Profiling & Performance APIs or Bytecode-Weaving
- Coordinate with Product Management and SW Architects as a Scrum team member
- Collaborate with international Development teams
- Ensure product quality (Continuous Integration and Delivery)
- Technical study related to software
- At least 2 years of experience in C++ Development (nice-to-have)
- Understanding of Software Architecture
- Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 35,479 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH
Another reason are our employer benefits. See here our favourite ones:
Discount for public