You have strong communication and people skills? You are a self-motivated problem solver with the ability to think outside the box and tackle problems you haven't encountered before? You have a passion for working with and supporting developers in a collaborative way?
Then continue reading!
Dynatrace is software intelligence for the enterprise cloud! We have reinvented cloud and application performance monitoring to a full scale with end-to-end visibility of every user, across every application, anywhere in the digital ecosystem. The Dynatrace platform is easy, automatic, AI powered monitoring!
What you will be part of:
We are building a new team to promote Dynatrace Platform to internal R&D development teams.
As Lead of the team you will drive the adoption of the Dynatrace platform within all R&D teams by delivering compelling presentations, demos, sample solutions, technical blogs, and discussions. You proactively promote, coordinate and enable the Dynatrace team to understand, adopt, steer and contribute to the Dynatrace platform and helping the core platform teams to stay focused.
- Building up a strong team in hiring a good mix of people to fulfil all necessary needs (architecting, consulting, etc.)
- Promoting cross solution collaboration, working across boundaries and building partnerships with stakeholder teams to achieve consensus and increase platform adoption
- Encouraging innovation within the team and work on constantly improving the approaches to drive adoption
- Developing of sample apps which can be used as learning materials for customers, internal teams and service departments
- Prioritizing among competing opportunities and balancing customer needs with business priorities
- Planning and coordinate team activities and drive decisions
- Provide input and be an active social promoter for the Dynatrace Platform
- Growing and developing people in your team
- Onboard internal and external teams to contribute to the existing Platform (e.g. building applications)
What will make you stand out:
- Experience of leading programs and advising teams through change (including team enablement and training needs)
- Practical experience in software industry, e.g. Team Lead for software development teams
- Ability to lead, partner, and collaborate cross functionally across an engineering organization
- Experience with open-source projects and any open source platform (GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket.org)
- Active listening skills and empathy towards your team members
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with precise attention to detail
Why work at Dynatrace:
- Dynatrace provides you with continuous growth opportunities in an environment catered towards learning, creativity, and innovation. With a flat hierarchy mindset, you are enabled to voice your opinions, take ownership, and drive your own success. We have an open, casual office with a heavy sense of community, collaboration, and fun.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 65,000 gross per year based on full-time (40.8 hours) employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.