Java | Angular | Full-Stack | Kubernetes | AWS | Team-oriented
Do you have a passion for taking responsibility from requirements engineering to roll out in production? Do you enjoy building mission-critical micro-services, while collaborating in groups of 2-3 people? UX and maintainability are always a top priority for you? Then this one could be for you.
At Dynatrace, we have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform to give our customers visibility and precise, AI-backed answers across their entire digital ecosystem.
- Is Challenged by building services for internal teams to reduce manual work
- Adopts new technologies whenever possible, and finds new ways to collaborate
- Consists of motivated software engineers
- Sees asking for help as a chance to grow
- Enjoys a work-life balance and to get to know coworkers
- Advance a no-effort-deployment of our services from ECS/Fargate to Kubernetes
- Shed some light on our building process by enabling employees to see which change ended up in which version of our product by analyzing the git workflow
- Contribute to automatic generation of our product release notes
- Enable support engineers to autonomously update a specific customer environment
- Face the challenge of providing up-to-date insight into the current release state
- Technical studies related to Software Engineering or similar experience
- Experience in Backend-Development and API-Design (Java, Spring)
- Passion for frontend technologies (Angular, React)
- Knowledge or interest in Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure) and Kubernetes
- We are the #1 Tech Employer in Austria (2021 ranking by trend magazine, statista & kununu).
- The world’s largest enterprises use our solution, including more than 70 of the Fortune 100 companies.
- We are a one-product software company with a flat hierarchy, with over 750+ software engineers.
- International working environment with English as our corporate language.
- We believe in an outstanding employee experience, a culture of innovation and autonomy, along with an entrepreneurial mindset as the basis for an exceptional product that provides real value.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.