You are fascinated by fast growing digital products and ready to enter the field of product management? You bring a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality and can’t wait to kick-start your personal growth journey at a global Software-as-a-Service market leader?
In your role as an Associate Product Manager, you will acquire the necessary skills for product management in hands-on mode. We boot your knowledge during a 12-weeks training program that is accompanied by the opportunity to drive product initiatives in a guided environment. You are thought to grow into a full-fledged Product Manager role step-by-step, structured and mentored from day 1.
- You support decision making processes by setting the stage (goals, content, stakeholder alignment) for product-led initiatives.
- You deep dive into technical- and business-related use cases and connect the dots from the customer/user point of view.
- You enable teams to measure the success of product value increments (definition and sparring of adoption event tracking) and to develop experimental business hypothesis early on.
- You become a team player well known for implementing OKRs in Value Creation Teams (VCTs) and Dynatrace Solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics with focus on digitalization, Digital Business, Digital Economy or similar.
- First related work/internship experience is a plus.
- You are passionate about customer value and fact-based decision making, and have a product opinion based on your hands-on experience with the Dynatrace platform
- You are passionate about growing into an interface role that connects business, product and user experience.
- You have a basic understanding of main technical concepts as database design, web and application server technologies, client- and server-side technologies.
- You bring stamina and persistence to iteratively master a complex environment without losing focus.
Why join Dynatrace
- you are searching for a challenging position where you can learn and grow.
- you want to work in an international and diverse environment catered toward learning, creativity and innovation.
- you want to be part of a global leader with a flat hierarchy mindset, where you are enabled to voice your opinions, take ownership, and drive your own success.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 40.550 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.