Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform Specialist (m/f)
- Full time
- Team: DevOps Engineering and NoOps Automation
- 4.61 / 5 on kununu
- Support Dynatrace employees in working with Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Develop new or embrace existing solutions for enabling Dynatrace employees solving issues in a self-service fashion
- Establish rules, guidelines and boundaries for costs, security and permissions in order to create a stable and safe surrounding
- Educate the team members and spread your knowledge
- Take responsibility of an enterprise scale public cloud environment
- Attend conferences to stay up-to-date
- 2 or 3 years of experience in working with or managing either Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure
- Deep technical understanding of Software Architecture, ideally experience with Java
- Hands-on team player with outstanding communication skills
- Visionary and pro-active (wo)man of action who loves challenges
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public
Feel free to contact us!
Contact for Linz