Are you interested in joining an award-winning global team setting standards in the discipline of Employer Branding? Are you thrilled by the thought of having an impact on the employee experience of more than 1,000 Dynatrace R&D employees worldwide? Yes?! Then keep reading ;-)
About the role
In a nutshell, the purpose of the R&D Employer Branding team is to attract, hire and retain the best (tech) talent for Dynatrace – throughout the entire candidate and employee journey. To tighten the cooperation between the Employer Branding and Recruiting team even further we are searching for an experienced Recruitment Marketing specialist joining the Employer Branding team.
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together we are a global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications perform in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis, to name just a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
You’ll be responsible for
- Fostering the cooperation between the Recruiting and Employer Branding team
- Development, execution, and reporting of recruitment marketing initiatives & strategies.
- Creation & execution of (omnichannel) hiring campaigns towards recruitment needs.
- Research, setup & maintenance of job platforms & channels/tech communities.
- Directing all recruitment marketing efforts to appropriate Job platforms and channels.
- Conducting constant market research and benchmarking towards hiring competition.
- Managing cooperation and being the point of contact for contractors related to recruitment marketing channels.
Desired skills & experience
- 3+ years experience in either employer branding with insights into (tech) recruiting/sourcing activities or vice versa.
- Critical thinking with strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize and self-manage your time.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills. Native English is a plus.
- Experience in an international environment.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 43.400 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.