Sales Development Representative (m/f)
- Full time
- Team: Sales Development
- 4.61 / 5 on kununu
Your role in the team:
- Inbound Marketing Qualified Lead follow-up for Target accounts including Events, Downloads, Trials, Webinars, etc for target accounts.
- Drive new logo acquisition; while working with existing accounts to expand Dynatrace opportunity.
- Proactively drive major events to drive meetings with the Sales Account Executives.
- Evangelize the Dynatrace vision through product demonstrations, in-market events and account specific initiatives
- Identify and prospect to net new contacts, add to CRM Salesforce.com and follow up.
- Use CRM-Salesforce.com to track activities.
- Attend regular regional meetings and update team on progress of activities.
- College/university degree in a technical or business related field
- Ideally experience in IT Sales or in Business development of Enterprise Software solutions to Fortune 2,000.Versed
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce.com preferred).
- High level of commitment to relationship building.
- Highly Motivated and tenacious, with the ability to work constantly changing environment
- Fluent in German and English
You will love the benefits of working with the Dynatrace solution:
- We are a market share leader & a 8x magic quadrant leader
- We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption
- Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness
- Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, Pivotal and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public